Calling all Change Leaders
Join Olivia Chow, Michelle Reimer and a team of facilitators for this impactful two day workshop on building skills for change. This course is for you if you are:
- organizing a campaign for change
- developing your leadership team
- building project momentum
- an activist who desires change and wants to make a difference
- involved (or thinking of getting involved) in a social, environmental or political cause
The curriculum brings Marshall Ganzs' proven organizing skills training into the Canadian context. You will learn practical skills to motivate the people you are organizing. You will learn to:
- Tell your story to persuade and motivate others
- Recruit and retain volunteers
- Structure your team of leaders for growth
- Strategize and choose tactics that support your goals
This highly engaging workshop will be run through a combination of lectures and break out groups overseen by a trained facilitator. Class size will range from 25-40 participants.
Click on this link to register.